YayBlogger.com
BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday 9 March 2014

Get One Step Closer to Becoming a Food Writer

I had an amazing moment at the beginning of this week when I was flicking through the latest edition of Good Housekeeping and I was greeted with a picture of my face beaming out of page 86!  Last summer I had the most fantastic work experience with the GH cookery team, doing my dream job for 2 weeks.  I worked on photo shoots, recipe tested and accompanied the team on Christmas press events.  The magazine has re-launched their 'Foot in the Door' scheme and I would urge anyone interested in following their passion for food writing to send in their application. 

Check out the link to my work experience blog on the Good Housekeeping website:

http://www.goodhousekeeping.co.uk/news/work-experience-with-the-good-housekeeping-cookery-team


No comments:

Post a Comment